Create a scorched wood burned design with this easy to use wood burning paste. All you need with this product is a piece of wood, a stencil and a heat gun. Super easy!
Torch Paste is specially formulated to minimize leaks when used with reusable or one-time use stencils, and can be used on wood, cardboard, MDF, cardstock & denim.
Quick Guide - How to use Torch Paste:
- When using on wood, sand your surface first (220 grit)
- Add your stencil and burnish well to so it adheres strongly
- Apply a THIN layer of Torch Paste with a small brush, scraping off excess and returning to jar
- Remove stencil - allow Torch Paste to absorb for 2-3 mins
- Use a high powered heat gun (1000w – 400°)
- Move the heat gun over the design until the design begins to burn; more heat equals a darker burn. Do not to leave the heat gun in one spot too long
- Allow the surface to cool and wipe away any debris with a clean, soft cloth